7.22.2013

hometown vacay

allow me to catch you up on all the fun we have been having this summer.  last month, we spent a few days with my parents in my hometown of gainesville, florida.  i love going home. . . it's one of the few places where i feel like i can lay back, relax, and truly be crazy, goofy, lazy self  :)

immediately upon arrival, i had to catch up on lots of overdue kisses from this little guy!

the highlight of our vacation was definitely the fishing excursion my dad and his friend took us on in the gulf.  as you can tell, it was a pretty successful day!

and finally, more bentley love.  man, i love these people.  thanks for a great weekend, mom and dad!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, baby Bentley! And a dolphin!!!! Your parents are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. i know...they are too cute (my parents, and bentley)! :)

      Delete
  2. It was great having y'all come home, and so glad you love coming home!! Little Bentley looks so happy in the pictures! I know he misses his mommy (and so do we)! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mom :) i miss you guys soooo much too!

      Delete