6.02.2013

weekly roundup

on monday i ordered some shampoo and perfume from sephora . . . check out all of these free samples i scored!

cory surprised me with this beautiful bouquet earlier this week.  he sure knows how to make me smile!

saturday, we checked out our first wedding venue (which we really liked by the way!!) and then we went to brunch afterwards at southern rail in carrboro.  i had vegetarian huevos rancheros, and cory had an egg sandwich.  and of course, brunch wouldn't be brunch without a mimosa and bloody mary.

saturday night we had a goodbye party for one of my favorite co-workers, margaret.  it's sad to say goodbye, not only because she's a great member to our team, but also because i've come to know her as a friend.  hopefully she'll come back and visit a lot. . . and do splits!

^^this cutie had a birthday today!!  my nephew brian is three years old!!  i can't believe how grown up he is, it seems like just yesterday he was born.  i had the pleasure of skyping with my brother and his adorable family today, and we definitely need to do that more often.  i miss their faces so much!

we had a delicious sunday night grill-out.  cory makes the most delicious shrimp kabobs.  it was a good way to wind down the weekend, and gear up for the week to come!

I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cory's grilling face is so serious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! I was just looking through some old pictures and I had some crazy ones of us at the Southern Rail.

    ReplyDelete